We are proud of being active contributors to fight against COVID-19 in Lithuania. It takes courage to step up in times of uncertainty. But precisely in such times, we need to join our forces the most.
RTO community is contributing to fight against COVID-19 by:
- analysing the possible further spread and control of the new coronavirus and its infection
- consulting Center for Health Emergencies at the Ministry of Health
- investigating the filtration efficiency of coronavirus protection products, fabric and surgical (medical) face masks for each aerosol particle size
- investigating the possibility of re-using respiratory protective equipment after disinfection
- providing estimations on the number of individuals likely to be infected with coronavirus per day due to changes in quarantine conditions
- volunteering, helping those in need and many more.
The fight is not over and RTO LT members are planning to put more measures in place in relation to this situation. These activities will be presented in another post in COVID-19 series.